Vitrex Ultra Safe
Premium Safety Lancet
Vitrex Ultrasafe lancet is intended for blood glucose and other in vitro diagnostic tests.
Health workers worldwide face accidental needle-stick injury while caring for patients, putting themselves at risk to bloodborne illnesses including the AIDS virus and Hepatitis. The Vitrex Ultrasafe lancet helps health workers avoid this risk.
The ultra-user-friendly design has a ergonomic case (body) with better grip than ever before + a special elaborated Easy twist-off cap designed to facilitate the usage.
Improved trigger position indicates the before and after use. Contact activated safety lancet. Sterile, single use and disposable. Our own European CTI high-quality silicone coated needle for softer penetration.
With the Vitrex Ultra Safe you get the best in the market:
- Exclusive to Vitrex Worldwide.
- Contact activated safety lancet.
- European high-quality silicone coated needle for softer penetration.
- Trigger position indicates the before and after use.
- Easy twist-off cap design.
- Ergonomic case and user-friendly design.
- Easy to use, 2-step operation and no charging.
- Safety, after use the lancet retracts inside the case, avoiding accidents.
Ensures a good blood sample every time.
Ergonomically optimized for better handling.
SILICONE COATED NEEDLE:
Less pain and smooth penetration.
High quality needle.
Easy targeting of puncture site.